Spectators might be subject to search.
Please don't bring unnecessary bags to the show.
BUT, bring the cameras!
Leave home early so you don't get caught speeding (or parking too far away)
- Car pool !!! Parking may be tight so load the van
- Prepare to be in the sun -- Wear sunscreen, sun glasses and a hat
- Prepare to walk -- wear comfortable shoes, you'll have a lot of ground to cover
- Come both days -- If you want to see it all
- No food, beverages or coolers , except for baby or medical supplies.
- No smoking
- No Pets
- No Bikes, Skateboards, inline skates or Scooters
- Pay Attention to where you are going -- don't be watching the airshow while driving or walking
- Don't touch any aircraft unless you're invited to do so by the air crew and never climb on the planes.
- Don't cross ropes or fence that are intended to control the crowd
- Put all trash in it's proper place.
- Plan a family rendezvous place -- before you get separated.